Estate planning may be the most important act of stewardship any of us will ever undertake. It is, at its core, the process of determining to whom we should transfer the stewardship of all that has been entrusted to us when we are called to step into eternity.
Hunter Street Baptist Church has partnered with PhilanthroCorp, a trusted estate planning firm, to help you put together an estate plan that accomplishes your goals. Since 1997, PhilanthroCorp has served hundreds of the most respected faith-based organizations and thousands of their supporters. There is no cost to you for their assistance. In addition to the self-help tools provided on these pages, they can help you in several ways:
The PhilanthroCorp team will guide you gently through a discovery process that will consider your assets, the people and the ministries that are dependent upon you.
They will help you:
- Understand such issues as probate and taxes
- Address tools such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance medical directives
- Develop an estate plan that reflects your values and priorities
- Implement the plan through an attorney you already know or one from their network of attorneys, offering preferential rates.
- Once your documents are in place, they will further help you to make sure instructions are in place to make everything easier for loved ones.
To quickly learn and gain important insights, attend a phone seminar. Here you can listen in from the privacy of your own home as a PhilanthroCorp Estate Specialist guides the group through these important concepts. The seminars are interactive so, if you want, you may ask questions, or remain anonymous. Afterwards, you can even stay on the line and request a private conversation for personalized assistance.
Estate Plan Organizer
If you prefer to start this on your own, PhilanthroCorp provides an online tool to help you develop an estate plan. Upon completion, you can submit your plan to PhilanthroCorp for review, and they can connect you with an attorney to implement your plan.
If you have questions or would like to talk with an Estate Specialist at PhilanthroCorp, call 800-876-7958.