Hunter Street Women exist to glorify God by:
- Reaching women who need to know Christ.
- Teaching women who need to know the Word of God.
- Ministering to women who need to know God's love through Christian fellowship.
- Women’s Bible Studies - Go deeper in God’s Word, find encouragement, make new friends and grow closer to the Lord in a Women's Bible study.
- The Table Ministry - It is a place where women of all ages gather, share a simple meal, read one scripture and ask four questions. It is a time for a whole lot of laughter – and maybe a few tears – and a time that leaves you with glad hearts. Full hearts. Grateful hearts.
- Women on Mission is an ongoing missions ministry that encourages and supports the work of missions teams and missionaries, and prays for the lost peoples of the world. Women learn about missions, pray for missions, and go on missions.
The WMU Day group meets once a month on Thursday at 10:00am.
The WMU Evening group meets once a month for one hour on Sunday at 4:30pm.
Childcare is available for the Sunday group. For more information, contact Karla Luttrell.
- Shepherds’ Staff - Women can serve and express appreciation to missionaries visiting our church.
- Infertility Support Ministry - Desire of the Heart is a ministry assisting those who struggle with issues related to infertility, miscarriage and adoption. Contact Mary Beth Rush.