Below are descriptions of our Group Fitness classes. All group fitness classes are taught by qualified instructors in our own group fitness room and feature upbeat music, great fellowship and motivation in a Christian atmosphere.
Your first class is free!
See the fitness calendar for the Group Fitness schedule or stop by the Recreation Center Welcome Desk.
- Zumba with Grace on Mondays at 5:30 pm and with Caila on Thursdays at 9:30 am in the Aerobics Room - Come join the Zumba party on Monday evenings at 5:30 pm and Thursday mornings at 9:30 am! This class requires no experience and is open to all ages and fitness levels. Bring your friends!
- Zumba Gold with Celeste on Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:30am in the Aerobics Room – this class is designed for active older adults or those looking for a low-impact workout. The one-hour Zumba Gold classes build cardiovascular health by challenging the heart and working the muscles of the hips, legs and arms with dance moves but at a lower impact.
- Mommy and Me with Caila on Tuesdays at 9:30am in the Gym - Mommies and their little ones are invited to join us for a mommy-focused workout in the Gym. Suitable for kids of all ages; please bring a stroller.
- Spin Class is our group indoor cycling class – a great cardio and endurance workout. If you can ride a bike, you can succeed and have awesome results with this class. Classes are Monday at 10:00am, Tuesday & Thursday at 5:15 pm. The cost is $4 per class or $20 for 8 classes. Childcare is available.
* Bikes are allotted on a first-come/first-served basis. Space is limited to the first 9.
- Warriors Fitness Bootcamp
Co-ed class offered on Wednesday mornings from 9:15-10:15am. This is a high intensity interval training class.
Group Fitness Rates
- Per Class: $4
- 8 week session card—$30 for one class or $40 for 2+ classes
Personal trainingHave you tried to stick to an exercise program, but couldn’t keep it going? Personal Trainers are part of the Wellness Ministry and can help you get started and stay motivated toward meeting your personal fitness goals. We offer personal training for men and women. Find out how one of our certified personal trainers can help you! Individual or group classes are led by certified trainers, for those interested in taking their fitness to the next level.
Personal Training RatesRegular Rate (one-on-one)
1 session: $50
5 sessions: $150
Buddy Personal Training (2 persons)
5 sessions: $225 (No 1 session classes offered for the buddy classes)